I did not go out junking this weekend, with Halloween coming in just a few days I had to finish up the Red Headed Girls costumes. Yes, I know I am cutting it close.
The first dress & apron I made will be worn by the littlest Red Head.
This is the oldest Red Head modeling the first dress, although it appears to fit her, sadly it does not. We couldn't button it in the back and the neck was too small.
The littlest Red Head was having no part of trying on the dress, we had to bribe her with a cookie but then she was having no part of letting me get a picture! The sleeve length and the hem needs to be adjusted but it should work fine for her.
So it is hanging up waiting for the littlest Red Head!
So this weekend I had to make another dress and apron for the oldest Red Head. I worked on it all day on Saturday and put the finishing touches on it today. The great thing about the new dress is that it is adjustable. I am very happy with the way it turned out.
I am so excited and can't wait until Halloween night with my Red Headed Girls!