Saturday, October 6, 2018

Estate Sales - Old Dolls

I will keep this short and sweet (but lots of pictures). Last Friday I ran over to an estate sale and was 3rd in line behind two guys who I knew weren't interested in the dolls I had seen in the online pictures. The pictures online showed a table full of old dolls and doll clothes. When the door opened I asked the guy where the dolls were and told him I wanted to purchase the whole table. It pays to get there early sometimes!

Anyway, this is what I brought home!

1930's Shirley Temple Doll




1950's Madame Alexander Sweet Violet



Sweet little Betsy McCall



1950's Shirley Temple



Jill Doll


Not only did I get the dolls, but tons (and I mean tons) of old doll clothes! Pictured are just a portion of the doll clothes lot!



























Some really sweet old paper dolls!






And a few old doll trunks! I love the pink ones!




I was beyond excited to get this large lot of dolls and doll clothes. They will be coming to Etsy soon.

We did have a wedding since the last time I posted. My youngest son got married at Tybee Island. The wedding was beautiful (on the beach) and we had a great time!


Hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment: