Saturday, November 26, 2011

Snowgirl

Last year I found a great little project on JunkMarket. Someone made some very cute snowmen using old bottles. I have a ton of old bottles, I pick them up often at sales (I just can't leave them behind and they are so cheap). So, I thought this would be a good project for me to try out. I went to Michael's and found some snowmen heads for .49 cents a piece, other than that I had everything else I needed at home. These were pretty easy to make and took no time at all. Here is my Snowgirl!



I think she is so sweet. If you have a Pinterest, I have the original from JunkMarket pinned on my Christmas board. Please check it out as the originals are much cuter than mine.

Sharing with:
Type A - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Adorable...I remember the ones on Junk Market too! Very clever :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! I really like the bottle idea. I think yours is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little snowman bottle is so adorable! Love it.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little snowmen I might just give them a try.

    ReplyDelete