Friday, November 29, 2013

Vintage Christmas Surprise

We spent Thanksgiving Day at Mom's as we do every year. It was such a beautiful day celebrating with family and friends. We had quite a large crowd, usually we are missing a niece or nephew but this year everyone made it. There is nothing better than spending the day with my wonderful family! In the afternoon after everyone had left, I stuck around for a little while and helped Mom clean up and she told me had a little surprise for me. We headed upstairs to get it and my heart just skipped a beat when she pulled this little cutie off the shelf and handed it to me!










She knows how much I love Vintage Christmas items and she picked this up at a sale she went to. I don't know if he is actually that vintage but he has the look. Looks like he came from Harrods in London. I just love him and I just love my Mom, she is the best!

Sharing at:
Flaunt it Friday
Sir Thrift A Lot 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, I would love to have him in my home, so lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes that little guy so much sweeter is the fact that it came from you thoughtful mom!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete