Saturday, May 9, 2015

This Week's Finds

Not a great junking weekend, I went to one sale yesterday and there really wasn't a lot that appealed to me. I did find a few treasures and some stuff for Mom. I grabbed a bag full of vintage cocktail napkins that are really different from anything I have in my collection. They are just so delicate and dainty! There are enough for me to keep a set and put a set up in our Etsy shop for someone else to enjoy (I love it when that happens)!















I also found another Augusta piece for my collection. A little pouch for Ice Cream Spoons!




I bought this box of Jeweler's tools thinking that Mom might want some of the pieces, not sure how old they are (don't think they are super old).






So not the best junking weekend I have ever had but the cocktail napkins certainly made the trip worth it.

Hope you are have a Great Weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in blog land!

1 comment: