Thursday, October 27, 2011

If I Could be a Book

I would want to be this one. I wish I could live in this book. My friend at work who knows I am a vintage girl brought in a book that had belonged to her mother because she thought I might enjoy looking through it. When I saw the title of the book I was so excited I didn't know if I could wait until I got home to start flipping through it (but I did). I'm really not quite sure what this book is, it's titled Vogue 1944 Volume 104 Pt. 2. It appears to be a book that was being discarded from a College Library. Luckily my friend's mother saved it. Please enjoy the photos and if you want to see them all you can go to our Facebook page. I took over 500 pictures and obviously can't share them all here. So here goes - Enjoy!





















Hope you enjoyed, I know I had a blast looking at all the photos and ads. Thanks to my friend Deborah for sharing. I told her to leave it to me in her will. Please do visit our Facebook page for the other photos, you will not be disappointed!

Sharing with:
Cap Creations

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is neat! Love that vintage pinup girl and the Halloween one! Thank you for linking up at Cap Creations. And be sure to come back each Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images. Thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete