Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Friend Julie

My former co worker and friend just started a blog called "Being Ritzy". She is one of the most fashionable people I have ever met (and cute as a button too!) I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce her blog here and get some advice for her as she is a newbie.
 
This is her first post and I must say she certainly can put an outfit together, I know I love this look!
Click here to see what Julie's thoughts are on preparing for cooler weather


If you have any advice for her as a new blogger please comment on her blog or mine and I will pass it along!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Verna!! I'm so excited to start this fun journey of blogging my looks! I'm hoping to post some actual outfits I've worn this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that bag...........love the colour and the size......

    ReplyDelete