Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Frozen Birthday Party for the Red Headed Girls

We celebrated both of the Red Headed Girls Birthdays a couple of weekends ago and I thought I would share a few photos. Of course like all little girls right now they wanted a "Frozen" themed Birthday Party. Their mother called me and asked if I would help with the decorations and setup and you know I said yes (I would do anything for these cutie pies). So after working for two days on it, here is what we came up with:

We made our own cupcake picks



Trees from Ice Cream Cones


Lots of "Frozen" colored candy







All the foods were labeled



We created little kits for building a snowman



Obviously they had to have a visit from Anna and Elsa (for some reason the smallest Red Head did not want to have her picture taken with Anna and Elsa)


There were tons of kids there and they all had a blast (I think the water slide was a big hit!)




And I had a blast too! I love it when my Red Headed Girls are HAPPY!



Sharing at:

9 comments:

  1. What an awesome day for them! I love the slide.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! I must find out about this "Frozen" rage. My little great-nieces are interested in it, too. Such pretty girls, and I love red hair! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am partial to little red haired girls - I gave birth to one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! i like how you made it on theme without just using a bunch of store bought stuff. everything looks so cute and i KNOW i would have loved a slide like that at my party when i was little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun everyone must have had, everything looked awesome. Oh boy, I now the Frozen song playing in my head!,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love all the details of this special party! And your little red heads are beautiful! My 5 year old niece is a bit Frozen obsessed these days too!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red-headed girls had a delightful party - love all the goodies and the water slide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I liked this, all the food looks so yummy I haven't seen the movie Frozen but my grandchildren have and they love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I had my 4 year old granddaughter, Saydee today. She was singing Frozen songs all day long. She would love a party like this! Pinning and will show her and her mom. I am tending again tomorrow. Thanks for sharing with SYC. Love the cute photo of the three!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete