Sunday, June 12, 2011

What do you collect?





I come across many items in my junking adventures and have a hard time letting some of it go. My goal is to decorate my home with items that are unique and different. I have a few collections that I try to stick with (you can't collect everything) which include Pottery,Vintage Clocks, Apothecary Bottles, Vintage Linens and Vintage Sewing Patterns.  I have always loved Pottery and Vintage Linens and started collecting  these items at an early age so I have quite a few pieces of both. More recently I have started collecting Vintage Clocks, Apothecary Bottles and Vintage Sewing Patterns. I love the look of vintage clocks and Apothecary Bottles and they are great for decorating. The Vintage Sewing Patterns are a passion because I love to sew and hope to one day make lots of clothes for myself (at this point I have only made one dress from a vintage pattern), I just don't seem to ever have enough time to sew. What do you collect? I'll be sure to be on the lookout for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment